Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

First Post

First posts are awkward no matter how long you have been blogging for. So the sooner we can get this one out of the way, the sooner we can get to the good stuff. 

And Together We is not my first blog, for the past three years or so I've been blogging over at Tastes Like Love. About a month ago I made the decision to give myself a fresh start with a new blog and a different direction. I began TLL when I was a twenty-two year old transitioning between studying and looking for a full time job post-student life. I am now a twenty-five year old mum with completely different interests. And while I could have changed my old blog layout and content and kept going on that space, I felt as though my past posts were clogging up my motivation to change the space. And I don't want to delete all those years of posts so here I am. Making another awkward first post and reintroducing myself to the blog world. 

You can expect to see on ATW the trials and tribulations of raising a lively toddler, the meals my family eat, moments from our daily life + our little adventures together, craft projects, style posts & pretty things I find that I think you might find pretty too. 

>> This moment was snapped up last November by Rikki Jones

6 comments:

  1. I love love love the new blog Lauren - such an inspiring space! Your new design is awesome and I love the larger photos. :) I've actually been in the same dilemma as you lately but have decided to keep my own blog and tidy up my past posts instead. I'm nowhere near finished yet, but I've been reverting a lot of my old posts to drafts if I feel like they're not worth other people reading, and that way I can still read through past posts in my draft pile (not that I ever will, but the hoarder in me can't just delete them haha!).

    Anyway, I'm so glad to see you're back and I can't wait to read all of your future posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your new bloggy space! I was wondering where you'd disappeared to! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. Your new name reminds me of the song 'High Fidelity' by Jurassic 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you know I had never heard that song so I just looked it up. And I can defo see why :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lauren! How old is your beautiful little girl? Looking forward to hearing about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan! Romy is 18 months old. Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete