Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Holidays Are Over!

[ source ]

I decided to give myself a bit of a break over the Christmas and New Year's holiday period, & just as well because it has been a busy couple of weeks! I was prepared for the Christmas buzz, but the whole new years eve commotion just passed me by. Rather than stress out on trying to tie up loose ends on projects before the new year, I decided to let them be until after the new year and they'll be first on my 2015 agenda. Luke & I had a quiet new years eve and after Romy turned in for the last night of the year, Luke & I discussed a few things we wanted to achieve in the next 12 months. One of those things was getting around to setting up our bedroom properly, replacing our bedroom furniture and move Romy back into her own room. This year we're sticking to a long list of achievable goals that will keep us busy & make day to day things easier, rather than setting just a few bigger goals. Six days into the year & I've already made a start on our bedroom update project, which I will be sure to share here. I am positive I will snap out of relaxation mode in the next few days and get stuck into all the exciting things I have planned. Happy New Years you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, I LOVE your daughter's name! Happy new year!

    xo

    ReplyDelete