Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Saturday Style / Table Centers


[ source ]
Once upon a time I foolishly thought that table centrepieces weren't that overly important to create alovely space. But in the last year or so I've realised just how essential a finished table top is to create a cohesive vibe between life & decor. Each space is unique and in some cases the one size fits all won't work, so work with your space & find ways to complement it. And if all else fails a nice scented candle in a sturdy jar will also do the trick!






1   2   3   4   5   6


4 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love all of these. I can't even decide which my favorite is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not mind one bit if my dinning area looked like number 2! My husband is not a fan of the mostly white look though :(

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness all of these are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love the industrial flow in the first picture - that big table wins me over!

      Delete